Friday, September 23, 2011

A day in my life

Hi!

My name is Lyndsey Gibson and I am a student at Western Washington University. I grew up in Muskegon, Michigan and have lived in many different places over the past few years. I want to teach fourth or fifth grade when I finish my program at Western.

An average day in my life can be kind of boring. I always start my day off with a cup of coffee and a yummy bowl of oatmeal. I usally read for ten or twenty minutes in the morning and watch some of the news. I also spend time in the morning feeding my dogs and playing with them. During the week, I leave my house early and drive to school. I spend the rest of the day in class, doing homework, and trying to stay out of the rain! Sometimes I meet a friend for lunch or coffee. My favorite part of the day is in the evening. If there is no rain, I walk my dogs or take them to the beach to play. I like to cook so I spend a lot of time cooking dinner for myself and my fiance. Now that fall is here, I am excited to try out a bunch of new soup recipes! To learn more about me and some other things I like, check out the wordle and the map below!

Thanks for reading!
Lyndsey










View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment